After one year of hard work and some few failures here and there, I finally get good results. These marks may be mediocre, but at least I passed everything! :3
NOW I’M JUST A FEW STEPS CLOSER TO MY FINAL OBJECTIVE, FUCK YEAH!
(Everything is written in my mother land’s language. Some details were hidden to protect my real identity)
hay guys guess who’s getting more than you.
I AM EXTREMELY JEALOUS, GOOD SIR.
STOP THAT JIGGLE PHYSICS.
Reblog and replace one word in a band name with the word vagina.
I’m so absolutely jelly of my fathers sculpting skills.
he’s doing the doctor who alien things from the recent episode
i don’t know why he doesn’t show off his hobby more.
no one is jelly of my artistic skills. :c
Dark Reaches Project
The Dark Reaches project is a collection of experimental music albums compiled by Kimmi Anderken (portrait badly made by me), one of the most well known descendants of Anthon and representative of the Arkonian movement, with contributions from other artists of the genre. This kind of “music” (if it could be called that) is the result, most of the time, of complex synthesis. Some of the tracks, though, are also made from “organic base”, i.e.: natural sounds, voices of paranormal beings (Dark Reachers), and others. So far I have managed to re-encode the two first albums of the trilogy and three long singles by him:
- Issue #1 - Other Fates worse than Death (Originally translated as “Their destiny is already chosen”) [6 tracks]
- Issue #2 - Unordered Light Flow of Chaos and Despair [7 tracks]
- Issue #3 - Binding of Souls [5 tracks (in progress)]
- Single #1 - Incomprehensible Pain of a Thousand Tortured Souls
- Single #2 - Distorted Perception of their Reality
- Single #3 - A Song for the Resurrection of the Terror Era of our Ancestors
I’ll see if I can finish encoding the third album. Then I might try to publish this stuff.
- Saya-chan, 12th Apr 2011.
PS: I actually made this all up myself. :3c
Saya no Uta… in my DSi? It’s more likely than you think. :3c
Now I can actually read it without having to wait until I am alone at home.